The A.T. Kearney Women’s Scholarship is open to female students in their second year or above of university. The recipient will be provided with:
- Up to $15,000 to be used to support either their next year of study or other educational related activities
- Mentorship from a senior female Consultant
- Internship opportunity over summer (typically from end November to February)
- Access to all in-house training
What we are seeking
We value problem solvers who are ready to contribute ideas, opinions and new information.
We are looking for high achieving women in their second through to penultimate year of a Bachelor’s degree or non-MBA advanced degree in any field. The ideal scholar is also:
- A leader
- A critical and creative thinker
- A great communicator
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A female student in your second through to penultimate year of study
- A citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
How to apply
Applicants are asked to:
- Submit a 1-2 minute video describing a time they have gone ‘above and beyond’
- Examples can include a hobby, volunteering, sports or musical achievement
Application process: 2 stages
- Upload your video via www.wetransfer.com and specify email@example.com as your “email to” (include first and last name in the ‘message’ box)
- Submit CVs and transcripts at www.atkearney.com.au/careers/apply - unofficial transcripts are acceptable
Applications open on Monday 15 May 2017 and will close on Wednesday 5 July 2017 at 11:59pm AEST . No late applications will be accepted.
Follow us on Facebook for videos that our Consultants have put together.
A.T. Kearney has applied and received exemption from the NSW Anti Discrimination Board.
A.T. Kearney has applied to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for an excemption from the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to allow it to advertise for and select a female student for a scholarship which includes an internship. The Tribunal will hear the Application at 2pm on 13 July 2016 at 55 Kin Street, Melbourne, Victoria. If you want to make a submission to the Tribunal either for or against the Application, you must send it in writing addressed to Human Rights List VCAT 223 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. Please quote reference H74/2016. The close date for submissions is 7 July 2016.