The A.T. Kearney Women’s Scholarship is open to female students who are in their second year of university or above and are citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand. Recipients are provided with:
- Up to $15,000 to support either their next year of study or other education-related activities
- Mentorship from a senior female consultant
- A summer internship opportunity (typically from the end of November to February)
- Access to all in-house training
Who we are seeking
We value problem solvers who are ready to contribute ideas, opinions and new information. We are looking for high-achieving women who are leaders, critical and creative thinkers, and great communicators.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A female student in your second through to penultimate year of study
- A citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
How to apply
Applicants are asked to submit a one- to two-minute video describing a time they have gone ‘above and beyond’ in areas such as a hobby, volunteering, sports, or music.
There is a two-step application process:
- Upload your video via www.wetransfer.com and specify firstname.lastname@example.org as your “email to” (include first and last name in the ‘message’ box)
- Submit CVs and transcripts at www.atkearney.com.au/careers/apply; unofficial transcripts are acceptable
Applications open on Monday XX May XXXX and will close on Wednesday XX July XX at 11:59pm AEST. No late applications will be accepted.
Follow us on Facebook for videos that our consultants have put together.
A.T. Kearney has applied and received exemption from the NSW Anti Discrimination Board.
A.T. Kearney Australia has received an exemption from the NSW Anti Discrimination Board and the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)