Join A.T. Kearney Australia
A.T. Kearney is a global team of insightful, innovative, and collaborative experts who deliver creative, meaningful, and above all, sustainable results. We provide original results, rightly suited to our clients' challenges, to help them achieve both their immediate and long-term business objectives. Consequently, we seek individuals with a proven record that combines academic excellence with significant work experience.
The firm emphasizes the personal and professional development of consultants by involving them in a variety of assignments, supporting them with a strong performance management program, and offering a full curriculum of courses. A.T. Kearney consultants are challenged to deliver valuable insights as they help clients identify, analyze, and solve business problems across a wide range of industries.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with A.T. Kearney in Australia, please select the appropriate application process below:
- Undergraduate Case Challenge and Internships: You are a student in your penultimate or final year in an undergraduate program and are seeking a summer internship. The A.T. Kearney Case Challenge gives students the opportunity to experience management consulting first hand and outstanding participants are selected to interview for our summer internships. Applications for the Case Challenge typically open in June and close in end July/early August. You must be selected and participate in the Case Challenge to be considered for a summer internship. summer internships are offered in either Sydney or Melbourne and usually run for 10 weeks over the summer break.
- Undergraduate and Masters: You are a student in your final year of an undergraduate or masters program and looking for career opportunities. Typically, candidates at this level enter as a Business Analyst. Business Analyst roles are recruited once a year in February / March.
- Women's Scholarship program: You are a female student currently enrolled in a undergraduate or non-MBA advanced degree at university and looking to further your studies with support from A.T. Kearney through financial support, mentorship and an internship.
- Business School: You are currently enrolled as a student in an MBA program (or similar) and looking for a career in management consulting. The Australian Practice recruit from Melbourne Business School (February), Australian Graduate School of Management at UNSW (September) and several international business schools (April and September). We welcome applications from all MBA programs but typically only recruit in the periods specified above.
- Experienced Professional: You are not enrolled in an academic program. However, you are an experienced professional with significant work experience seeking a new consulting opportunity.
- Non-consulting: You are seeking an internal position that supports our consulting business in functional areas such as finance, administration and human resources.
Please also see our FAQ if you have any further questions.